Terms of Service
Online and/or mobile services, websites and software provided under or in connection with this Agreement are available on thegenape website at www.genape.ai。
“Services” means the software services and platforms provided by genape, including (i) web and other user interfaces, applications and software provided to Users, and (ii) any modifications, updates, derivative works, optional modules, customizations or standards that enhance, update and upgrade any of the foregoing.
Website www.genape.ai, Genape’s Copy Content Generation Service, and any Copied Content generated for you by genape’s Services based on your User Content (defined below) (“Generated Content ”）。 To make these Terms easier to read, the Site, our Services, and the content generated are collectively referred to as the “Services.”
Subscriptions & Refunds
If you choose to pay to use the Services, you agree to the pricing and payment terms we offer ongenape.ai/pricing, and genape reserves the right to add new Services at any time in its sole discretion for additional fees and charges and adding or modifying fees and charges for existing services. Any changes to our pricing and payment terms will be effective during the billing cycle following notice of the changes to you under this Agreement.
Depending on the maximum number of team members and fees, you can choose to subscribe to genape Pro with the following plans: monthly subscription (auto-renewal) or annual subscription (auto-renewal), and genape subscription will automatically renew 1 month or 1 year from the date of purchase. If the User cancels the subscription, or if genape is unable to deduct the next period, the content and tools contained in genape will not be available from the first day after the end of the paid period.
If you subscribe to a plan, unless you notify us that you are canceling, it will automatically renew at the rate set forth in your user account and/or checkout page, and any cancellation notice must be sent to email@example.com on your billing page or by email and will survive the next cycle after you provide notice to us Effect.
Your subscription and all applicable fees will automatically renew unless you notify us of your cancellation, and you will authorize us or our authorized third-party payment providers (except as required by applicable law and without notice) to charge you the applicable subscription fees and any taxes using any Eligible Payment Methods we have on file for you.
Cancel your subscription
The Service is not within the scope of the 7-day appreciation period stipulated in Article 19, Paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. However, the company still offers to provide a hesitation period of 5 days, which is detailed below:
If you do not use tokens within 5 days from the date of initial purchase, you can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. You will not be able to cancel your purchase and/or receive a refund of your subscription fee at any time after that. However, if there is an unexpected situation in the process of completing the transaction, such as your credit card is fraudulently swiped, the company has been notified by the judicial authority, etc., we reserve the right to cancel your transaction for any reason; If we cancel your transaction, we will refund any money you have remitted to us for such transaction. Except as provided above, you may cancel your subscription at any time, but please note that such cancellation will be effective at the end of the then-current Subscription Period. Except as set forth above regarding your initial subscription purchase, you will not receive any refund of the subscription fees paid for the then-current subscription period upon cancellation. Any unsubscribe notice must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on your billing page or by email. If you cancel, your right to use the Services will continue until the end of your then-current subscription period, and then terminate without additional charges.
Try it for free
GenApe may, in its sole discretion, offer a free trial for a limited time, and you may need to sign up for a free trial.
GenApe reserves the right to (i) modify the Terms of Service of the Free Trial Offer, or (ii) cancel such Free Trial Offer at any time without notice.
If we offer you a free trial, the specific terms of your free trial will be provided at the time of registration, and your use of the free trial is subject to such specific terms. There may be certain limitations when combining the free trial with any other offer. Unless otherwise specified in the specific terms of the free trial offer, the free trial is only available to users who have not previously made a paid subscription.
Authorizing third-party payments
- When you purchase a subscription to the Services, you expressly authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge you for such subscription. We may ask you for additional information related to your subscription, including your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and your email, address, uniform number, invoice header, mobile barcode carrier for billing and notification purposes. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment methods represented by any such payment information.
- When you initiate a subscription, you authorize us to provide your payment information to a third party in order for us to complete the transaction related to your subscription and charge your payment method (plus any applicable taxes and fees) based on the type of subscription you choose. You may be required to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your subscription (such information is included in the definition of payment information). By initiating a subscription, you agree to the pricing, payment, and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges, which are posted or otherwise communicated to you. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, all subscription fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. All fees and applicable taxes (if any) are payable in TWD.
(1) If the Subscription is terminated by genape on its own initiative for business or technical reasons, or due to force majeure, any prepaid fees commencing on the effective date of termination until the end of the then-then-current Subscription Period will be refunded on a pro-rata number of days.
(2) If it is terminated by the client on its own initiative or if the client has the above major breach of contract, it will be terminated by genape on its own initiative, and the contract will not be automatically renewed and no refund will be issued after the expiration of the pending payment period.
(3) If you do not use tokens within 5 days from the date of initial purchase, you can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. Except for the foregoing, you will not be able to cancel your purchase and/or receive a refund of your subscription fee at any time. Note: Refunds are not automatic.
Fair Usage Policy
GenApe is committed to providing high-quality, reliable service for all users. We expect all our users to avoid misuse or overuse of our services. Overuse by one user may impact the quality of service for others. Users are encouraged to select plans that align with their professional needs and business size. High-usage users should consider upgrading to a more robust plan, requesting a custom plan, or utilizing our business API.
The vast majority of users (over 95%) consistently operate within the defined parameters. Exceeding these parameters could lead to restricted or reduced service access, with or without prior warning.
Our system diligently monitors for automated or robotic behavior to maintain service safety and quality. Please be aware that sharing login details of unlimited accounts for monetary gains is considered illegal. Each seat is intended for one individual user only, and multiple users sharing one account are not permitted.
Warning: Please note that unusually high usage or sharing of login details could lead to account suspension or deletion without prior notice, with no possibility for refunds.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
Yuansheng Interactive Technology Co., Ltd. collects, processes and uses your personal information for business needs in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, and the company will inform you of the following matters in accordance with the regulations, please read for details:
1.1 Purpose of Collection: genape provides services in accordance with these Terms of Service. (hereinafter referred to as the Service) The purpose is to provide marketing and other business needs for the Service as required
1.2 Categories of personal data collected: identification categories (e.g. name, telephone number, mobile phone, correspondence and household registration address, e-mail address), characteristic categories (e.g. date of birth) and other categories of personal data that meet the purpose of collection, etc.
1.3 Period, region, object and method of use of personal information:
1.3.1 Period: The period of retention of the specific purpose of personal information collection is required in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, contractual agreements or the provision of this service.
1.3.2 Region: The region where the personal data is processed and used in China and abroad.
1.3.3 Target: Yuansheng Interactive Technology Co., Ltd., Playstructure Network Technology Company, other official and non-public institutions that have dealings with genape related enterprises, and other third-party services or products required to provide this service Manufacturers.
1.3.4 Method: by automated machine or other non-automated use.
1.4 You may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data in relation to your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act:
1.4.1 Inquiry or request for viewing.
1.4.2 Bill-made reproductions.
1.4.3 Request supplements or corrections.
1.4.4 Request to stop collection, processing or use.
1.4.5 Request deletion.
Only as permitted by relevant laws and regulations, genape
You may not do so at your request.
1.5 Provision of Personal Data:
1.5.1 If you refuse to provide personal information, genape will not be able to provide relevant services and may not be able to protect your rights and interests.
1.5.2 Please provide your correct, up-to-date and complete personal information according to the needs of various services, and if there are any changes in your personal information, please take the initiative to apply to genape for correction.
1.5.3 If you provide incorrect, outdated, incomplete or misleading information to the detriment of your relevant rights and interests, genape will not be liable for such compensation.
2.Ggenape provides services in accordance with these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the Services). When a member completes the membership registration procedures of genape or starts using the service, it means that he has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of the terms of service, and fully accepts the existing and future services and contents of the service. genape reserves the right to modify or change the content of these Terms of Service at any time, and the revised content of the Terms of Service will be posted on the website, genape Members will not be notified individually and members are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at any time. When a Member continues to use the Service after any modification or change, it is deemed that the Member has read, understood and agreed to accept such modification or change. If the member does not agree to the above revision or update of the terms of service, or does not accept any other provisions of the terms of service, the member shall immediately stop using the service.
- If a member is a minor under the age of 18, the member’s parent (legal representative) shall read, understand and agree to all the contents of this agreement and subsequent modifications and changes before registering as a member and using or continuing to use the service. When a member uses or continues to use genape, it is presumed that the parent (legal representative) of the member has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement and subsequent modifications and changes. You may use the Services when the Member enters into a binding contract with genape and only complies with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations. Use of or access to the Services by anyone under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in Europe) is strictly prohibited and would be a violation of this Agreement. The service will not be available to any user who was previously removed from the service by Genape.
- Both the Member and genape agree that all contents of this service, including expressions of intent, shall be expressed by electronic documents.
Member’s Registration Obligations
In order to use this service, the member agrees to the following:
- Provide the correct and up-to-date information of the member according to the prompts in the registration form of this service, and shall not register as a member in the name of a third party. Each member can only register and log in to one account, and cannot register and log in repeatedly.
- Members shall maintain and update their personal information in real time to ensure their correctness in order to obtain the best services.
- If a member provides any false or false information, fails to provide information as instructed, lacks necessary information, or has repeatedly registered an account, etc., Genape reserves the right to suspend or terminate the member’s account without prior notice, and refuse the member to use all or part of the service.
Member ID, Password and Security
- After completing the registration process for this service, the member will obtain a specific password and member account number, and it is the member’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of the password and account number. Any entry of the member’s account and password in accordance with the prescribed method is consistent with the login information, whether or not it is entered by the member himself/herself, it will be presumed to be used by the member himself/herself, and the member shall be fully responsible for all actions taken using the password and account.
You can control your Customer Account Data and how you interact with the Service by changing the settings in the Settings page.
If you open a customer account on behalf of a company, organization or other entity, “you” includes you and that entity. By connecting to genape by using a third-party service, you allow us to access and use your information from that third-party service and store your login credentials for that service, as permitted by that third-party service.
- Members agree to the following:
2.1 The Member shall immediately notify genape of any theft of the Member’s password or account number or any other security problem
2.2 After each connection, the use of the member’s account will be terminated.
2.3 The member’s account number, password and membership rights and interests are only for the member’s personal use and enjoyment, and may not be lent, transferred or shared with others.
2.4 If the account number and password are stolen, misused, or otherwise genape cannot identify whether it was used by the person himself, the damage caused thereby shall be proved to be caused by something attributable to genape Gancape will not be held responsible.
2.5genape If it is known that the Member’s account password has been fraudulently used by others, the use of the account (including the processing of transactions arising from the account) will be suspended immediately.
2.6genape will not ask Members to set up or change payment methods at ATMs over the phone.
- If it is found that the member’s personal information collected and processed and used by the previous opening has been stolen, leaked, tampered with or tampered with by other infringers, after being identified by genape, it will be announced on the page of the genape website within an appropriate period of time. We will take appropriate measures, including but not limited to stopping the provision of the Service.
- Member Responsibilities:
5.1 You may not use another user’s user account without permission.
5.2 You are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your Customer Account and you must keep your Customer Account password secure.
5.3 You must immediately notify genape of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Customer Account. Genape shall not be liable for any loss resulting from unauthorized use of your Customer Account.
Newsletter and EDM sending
- By providing genape with your email address, you consent to us using that email address to send you service-related notices, including any notices required by law, instead of communicating by post.
- The Member agrees that genape may send newsletters or product news (EDM) to the e-mail account registered by the Member from time to time. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to service features and special offers.
- If you do not want to receive such emails, you may opt out or change your preferences in your settings page. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about updates, improvements, or offers.
Changes to the Terms or Services
- We will update the Terms from time to time, and if we do, we will do so by posting the updated Terms on the Website, and please be sure to review the Terms when we update the Terms or when you use the Services. Your continued use of the Services following our posting of updated Terms constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to those changes. If you do not agree to be changed, you may no longer be able to use the Services.
- Members agree that the scope of the Service provided by genape may add, subtract, change or terminate the items or contents of the relevant service according to business needs and actual circumstances, and we will not be liable for any liability without notifying the Member individually. From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts or the entire Service to users, including registered users.
- We may change the Services without notice; We may also discontinue or create usage restrictions on the Services to you or other features of the Services to you or users in general. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your use of the Services without notice and liability for any reason, including, without limitation, our sole determination that you have violated any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination for any reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- The member agrees that genape may add, modify or terminate relevant activities according to the actual implementation situation, and choose the most appropriate way to inform the member.
- Genape regularly updates technical, content and other information on the Website. In addition, genape reserves the right to make changes to this website without prior notice.
Suspension and interruption of services
1.Ggenape will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with generally reasonable techniques and methods. However, genape reserves the right to suspend part or all of the Services without prior notice to the User in the following cases:
– When necessary maintenance and construction of electronic communication equipment on the genape website
– In the event of sudden failure of electronic communication equipment
– When the electronic communication service applied for by the genape website is stopped and the service cannot be provided
– When the service of the genape website is unable due to force majeure factors such as acts of God or other reasons that cannot be attributed to genape
– When the system traffic is too full.
-The system is shut down due to operational or technical needs as determined by the Company.
-If we find that your use is causing harm to the Company and/or other users or violates the terms of the Prohibitions, we may suspend or terminate your access at any time until the problem is resolved.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the service.
End of Service
Reason for suspension:
(1) The client initiates its own termination.
(2) In the event of the above major breach of contract by the client, the subscription service shall be terminated by genape on its own initiative.
(3) For business or technical reasons, the provision of subscription services is terminated by genape on its own initiative.
(4) Based on force majeure factors, including natural disasters, such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, etc.; Government actions, such as expropriation, requisition, etc.; Abnormal social events, such as strikes, riots, etc. genape may terminate the provision of the Subscription Service on its own initiative.
(5) We may terminate the Service for business or technical reasons. In this case, the user will be notified 30 days before termination.
Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Services is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Services are provided with warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from genape or through the Services creates any warranty not expressly expressed in this Agreement. Unless expressly stated otherwise, genape, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or correctness of the Content; There is no guarantee that the Services will meet your requirements; no warranty that the Services will be available, uninterrupted or secure at any particular time or location; There is no guarantee that any defects or errors will be corrected; or does not guarantee that the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content generated, downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any liability arising therefrom, except as otherwise expressly provided herein, including damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data resulting from such downloading or use of the Services.
The disclaimers and exclusions in this Agreement do not apply to the extent applicable by law.
In addition, genape does not warrant, do not support, or assume any products or services advertised or offered by third parties through the Services or any hyperlinked websites or Services, and genape will not be a party to or monitor in any way between you and a third party product or service provider.
Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
- The functions provided by the Service are provided and used according to the current condition of the function, and genape does not assume any express or implied warranty for its performance, speed, completeness, reliability, safety, correctness, etc.
- Genape does not guarantee that e-mails or their contents transmitted by the web pages, servers, domains, etc. of this service will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses; There is no guarantee that the transmission and storage of mail, files or data will be correct, uninterrupted and error-free, etc., and genape shall not be liable for any damage caused by failure, loss or error in the transmission or storage of such mail, file or data.
- In no event shall genape be liable for: (a) consequential, incidental, consequential, special, enhanced or punitive damages; (b) increase costs, decrease in value or loss of business, production, revenue or profits; (c) loss of credibility or reputation; (d) use, unavailability, data loss, interruption, delay or recovery, or violation of data or system security; or (e) the cost of replacing the goods or services, whether or not genape has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, or whether such loss or damage is foreseeable. Under no circumstances will genape be liable for any damage to your account or the information contained therein as a result of hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use. Liability for loss or injury.
- To The Fullest Extent Permitted By Law, Genape Shall Not Be Liable For: (I) Errors, Errors Or Inaccuracies In The Content; (II) Personal Injury Or Property Damage Of Any Nature Resulting From Your Access To Or Use Of The Services; (III) Any Unauthorized Access To Or Use Of Our Secure Servers And/Or Any Personal Information Stored Therein; (IV) Any Interruption Or Cessation Of Transmission To Or From The Service; (V) Any Errors, Viruses, Trojan Horses Or The Like Transmitted By Third Parties Through The Services; (VI) Errors Or Omissions In Any Content, Or Loss Or Damage Suffered As A Result Of The Use Of Any Content Posted, Sent, Transmitted Or Otherwise Made Available Through The Services; And (VII) Defamatory, Offensive Or Unlawful Conduct By User Content Or Any Third Party.
- This limitation of liability applies in contract, tort, or any other claim basis, even if genape has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability in this Agreement do not apply to the extent prohibited by law.
Links to Third Party Websites
- There may be links to third-party websites on this website. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Their presence does not imply that they have been recommended or endorsed by genape. Such third-party products are subject to their own terms and conditions, which are provided to you through a link to the Site or otherwise for your acceptance in the Services. If you do not agree to comply with the applicable terms of any such Third Party Product, you should not install, access or use such Third Party Product. In addition, genape does not guarantee that it is safe and meets the expectations of users. Genape shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses arising from the use of the services provided by third party websites.
- In addition, your dealings with or participation in promotions with advertisers on the Services, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that genape shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you in connection with your dealings with such advertisers. Any other terms, such as warranties, are solely between you and such advertisers.
- By uploading, posting, sending, receiving, storing or otherwise providing content, including but not limited to text, images, audio-visual and evaluation (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) through genape or the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and/or authorizations , and may use genape related services in accordance with these Terms.
- You understand and agree that you shall bear all responsibilities for the content you provide and all requests and losses arising from the use of the content on genape. You warrant that the relevant content does not infringe, misexploit or violate others’ patents, copyrights, trademark rights, trade secrets, personality rights, other property rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights and other rights, nor does it violate any other relevant laws and regulations.
- You understand and agree that in order to help members in other languages understand this service, we may need to provide some or all of the translation services. genape does not guarantee the correctness and quality of the translation results, and the member shall be responsible for reviewing and confirming the correctness of the translation results.
Protection of children and adolescents
In order to avoid children and teenagers who may suffer physical and mental harm from browsing or using genape, and to ensure the safety of children and adolescents using the Internet, you understand and agree not to upload, post, send, receive, store or otherwise provide violence, gore, erotica, etc. in genape Any text, images, videos, comments, etc. that may harm the physical and mental health of children and adolescents.
User’s obligation and commitment to comply with the law
You understand and agree not to use the genape service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and promise to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of Taiwan and all international practices in using the Internet. If you are a user outside Taiwan, you agree to abide by the laws and regulations of your country or region. You agree and warrant that you shall not use the Service to engage in acts that infringe upon the rights and interests of others or violate the law, upload, post, publish or transmit any (including but not limited to:).
- Text, pictures, audio-visual or any form of files that involve slander, insult, violence, threatening, offensive, indecent, pornographic, obscene, untrue, contrary to public order or good customs or other illegal texts, pictures, audio-visual or any form of files on this service;
- Involving infringement of others’ reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights and other rights;
- Violation of confidentiality obligations under laws or contracts; use the Service in the name of another person;
- Upload, post, transmit or distribute any information containing computer viruses or any code that interrupts, destroys or limits the function of computer software and hardware;
- Engaging in illegal transactions or posting false and criminal information;
- Spamming, spamming, chain letters and other messages;
- Engaging in illegal multi-level pyramid scheme information on genape;
- Falsifying the source of information or interfering with the identification of the source of transmission in any way;
- Interfere with or interrupt the Service or the server or the network linked to the Service, or fail to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or rules related to the Service, including but not limited to: using any device, software or deliberately circumventing our robot exclusion headers;
- Tracking others or otherwise interfering with others or collecting or storing personal information of others for the foregoing; Any other illegal or inappropriate behavior. You understand that the above behaviors may lead to you having to face civil liability or make you face criminal prosecution, because the real engine and related platforms have corporate social responsibility, if we find that you have the above behaviors, we have the right to retain the relevant information and provide it to the judicial authorities.
Protection of Personal Data
When you start using genape, we will do our best to protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and related laws and regulations, and all personal or other information we collect will only be used to provide services and will not be arbitrarily disclosed to other third parties.
You understand and agree that in order to help you process the flow of funds, complete the receipt and payment of funds, and in order to avoid your account information and genape becoming a tool used by fraud, money laundering prevention and other criminal actors, you use genape You must provide the correct name and credit card information for us to check, and you shall bear the relevant responsibilities if the relevant information is wrong and you cannot use the payment function or there is an error in the remittance of money.
Member’s authorization to genape
The Member agrees that the genape website may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information within a reasonable scope to provide users with other better information or service experience , or to compile member statistics, or to conduct surveys or research on online behavior, or for any lawful use. If a member has no legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, publicly transmit, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly publish a certain information, and sublicense the aforementioned rights to a third party, please do not upload, transmit, input or provide the information to genape without authorization. Once any information is uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to genape by the Member, it is deemed that the Member has given genape permission to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, adapt, distribute, distribute and publicly publish such information unconditionally. The aforesaid rights may be delegated to others, and the member has no objection to this. Members shall also warrant that genape use, modification, reproduction, public broadcast, adaptation, dissemination, distribution, public publication, and sub-licensing of such materials will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise genape shall be liable for damages (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees).
Refusal or termination of use by members
The Member agrees that genape may terminate the use of the Member’s password, account (or any part thereof) or the Service (or any part thereof) for any other reason, including, but not limited to, lack of use, or violation of the express provisions and spirit of these Terms of Service, or remove and delete any Member Content within the Service. In addition, the Member agrees that in the event that the use of the Service (or any part thereof) is terminated, genape shall not be liable to the Member or any third party.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of these Terms of Service, as well as disputes or controversies arising from the transaction between the Member and genape in connection with these Terms of Service or between the Member and GENAPPE, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China, and the Kaohsiung District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance.